Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Annual ASG Christmas Dinner



Here is the small wallet I made for the ASG neighborhood group Christmas gift exchange. I've never made anything like this before. I had trouble only because I usually peruse the guide sheet and take off. This project made me s-l-o-w down, read every word and not get ahead of myself. It was quick and fairly easy. I loved the fabric choices.

I made my own bias binding using the Clover Bias Tape Maker. I used the 3/4" tape maker and it worked really well. It gave just enough extra room to wrap the multiple layers of the wallet.

I have been busy knitting and sewing other Christmas gifts and hope to post some pictures soon. I decided it would be o.k. to post the DGK items since they don't read my blog. So I'll take photos and get them up in the next day or so.

No comments: