Monday, November 1, 2010

Textile Studio Capri Jacket


Textile Studio Capri Jacket Short Version
Capri Jacket

Description: This versatile jacket can be worn as a jacket over a sleeveless top or a blouse depending on fabric choice. It has two length options with a fitted shoulder, narrow inset sleeves and graceful side shaping. 
Sizing: XXS – XXL. I made a medium so it would be more fitted. I’m just not into very loose-fitting tops.
Fabric used:  Very soft, drapey knit, brown with blue flecks.
Instructions: Easy, easy, easy!
Changes:  None
Likes/Dislikes:  The fabric is so soft and drapey. I love that. But I think this jacket would be better with fabric that had a bit more body.
Conclusion:  I like the end result, but I don’t love it. I thought I would be able to wear it as a blouse, but I will need a cami under it.  I have some additional yardage of the fabric and I think I will try it in a more traditional knit top style. Also, the top button really isn't crooked. 

No comments: