Monday, April 18, 2011

Unproductive Weekend

I didn't accomplish a lot of sewing this weekend. The navy pants are about half finished. The fly-front zipper instructions were not clear and I had to pin & baste all the steps to make sure I understood them correctly. The zipper looks nice now that it is in, but it took extra time.

I did make an apron over the weekend. I purchased the panel at the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo held recently in Schaumburg IL. The quilt shop I purchased the panel from had a kit with an extra cut of a coordinating fabric and directions for making the apron reversible. It turned out really cute and I love it.

"Hot" Apron

"Hot" Apron Reversed





The reverse side has 4 pockets across the width. I don't use pockets much, but once in a while they come in handy.

No comments: