Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Snapshot of Times Past

Bias Tape from the 70's
Last Thursday I had a hair cut appointment and about 2 hours before I needed to leave I realized I needed a baby gift for my hairdresser's new twin grandbabies. I quickly made a couple bibs and burp cloths. I was rooting through my tub of bias tape to use on the bibs and came across this package. It caught my attention because of the price-25 cents! I am fairly certain I purchased this back in the 1970's when I was in high school. The Talon brand was carried at my favorite fabric store back then. I think this caught my attention because I just purchased green bias tape to make those 3 hot pads last week. That package cost $1.90! And, it has only 3 yards of tape. This package has 5 yards. Oh, the good old days!



No comments: